What is 10.0.0.1?
Behind these numbers is a web interface modem settings. Most of the users wondered why the companies uses this particular subnet, because 192.168.0.1 is generally accepted? However, the developers did not answer. Maybe they just wanted to stand out among the rest, and maybe there are some technical reasons.
How to Login to Router using 10.0.0.1
In order to log in to 10.0.0.1 IP Address, you need to connect to the Yota router from any device. Then do the following:
- Launch any browser on your computer.
- In the address bar, type 10.0.0.1, then press Enter.
- In the authorization window, you must specify the login and password. They must be listed on the device or in its documentation.
- The screen should display the router settings interface.
Setting and changing the password
In order for your neighbors not to connect to your access point, you need to install a security code. This is done in your account:
- Go to the LK to access the settings of the router.
- Find the section “Type of protection”.
- There you need to set the parameter “Protected WPA2”, then specify your password.
To see the status of the connection, you need to go to the address 10.0.0.1 and log in. Then a panel will appear on the screen, where the connection status will be indicated along with all the information.
Do not go to the address 10.0.0.1 – Reasons, Solution
It happens that the user can not access the settings of the router, because the specified address does not open. This happens for several reasons, consider them.
Reconnect the modem or router. Then try entering the settings interface again.
Configure Network Settings
A common reason why you cannot enter the interface of the router’s personal account is incorrect settings. Out of habit, users specify the wrong IP address. Instead of the required 10.0.0.1, they prescribe 192.168.1.1, so nothing happens. To properly configure:
- On the keyboard, press the key combination Win + R.
- In the window that appears, list ncpa.cpl and press the Enter button.
- Right-click on your connection and open “Properties”.
- In the list, find and open IP version 4 (TCP / IPv4).
- There, write the parameters, as in the screenshot.
- Save the settings and try to reconnect.
Signal Quality Check
The Yota modem signal can be checked through the personal account at 10.0.0.1. There you need to open the Device Settings, and the table will appear on the screen. Its appearance depends on the installed version of the operating system. The signal level is determined by two parameters:
- RSRP – by this indicator, you can determine the quality of the signal of the base station.
- SINR – shows the noise factor relative to the signal.